The Christmas Village
Enjoy the enchanting Christmas Village in St. Ulrich in Gröden, with a festive atmosphere, typical specialties and the most original Christmas presents.
The idyllic mountain village St. Ulrich in Gröden turns into a Christmas Village between the 1st of December 2016 and the 6th of January 2018. The traditional little huts in the centre of the village offer many sweet and tasty delicacies, hot mulled wine and beautiful Christmas presents, like the popular woodcarvings from Gröden.
The Christmas Village in St. Ulrich is an experience for all senses, which enchants children and adults. Besides the delicious regional products and the typical woodcarvings, the Christmas Village offers also different events and an unforgettable festive atmosphere.
Opening hours 2017/18:
- from Monday to Friday: 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am until 7:00 pm
- from 8th to 10th December: 11:00 am until 7:00 pm
- 24th December: 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
- 25th December: 11:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- 31st December: 11:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- 1st January: 11:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- 6th January: 11:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Tourist office St. Ulrich
tel: +39 0471 777 600