Tandem flights in the Dolomites
Forget your troubles and experience a new and amazing emotion!Gliding above fields, forests and mountains feeling as free as a bird! Book a tandem flight with our skilled pilots!
FLY2 is a paragliding association situated in St. Ulrich in South Tyrol. Our aim is to promote paragliding as a sport for everyone.
We have been flying since 20 years and are among the pioneers of paragliding in Italy. We can count of years of experience and all possess the Italian paragliding license and the international F.A.I.- Pilot’s license.
Types of "Fly2" flights:
- Gliding flight: A quiet and relaxing glide from the top of a mountain to the bottom of a valley; for anyone who knows how to enjoy life! Difference in altitude: 600 –1200 m depending on the flight area; flight duration: ca. 10 – 15 minutes.
- Thermal flight: A flight in the up current which seems to defy the laws of gravity. For all those who are really enthusiastic about flying! Difference in altitude: 600 m to thermal height; flight duration: ca. 15-20 minutes.
- Acrobatic flight: A breath taking figure flight which will pump pure adrenaline through your veins. For those who are brave enough! Flight duration: ca. 10 – 15 minutes.
- Extended flight: A long flight from thermal to thermal above a mountain range. For all those who want to experience the culmination of paragliding! Flight duration: ca. 30-50 minutes.
- Technical tandem flight: reserved for paraglider pilots who want to improve their piloting skills and techniques for thermal and long distance flying.
Str. Sacun 39 – I-39046 St. Ulrich in Gröden
Phone: +39 335 571 6500