Soirees in the Castle of Tirol
Region: Meran and environs
Feeling like princess and prince is not difficult, when you visit a romantic castle in the light of torch-fire, listening to medieval music and tasting culinary highlights.
During the Soirees in the Castle Tyrol from 20th June to 25th July 2019 you will begin a journey back in medieval and renaissance times. The Soirees in the Castle Tyrol are one of the most loved summer events throughout South Tyrol.
During these concert evenings you'll enjoy not only music, but also the impressing ambience of the castle, the historical side program, the tasty welcome drinks and culinary specialties prepared according to medieval recipes.
After the concert you look forward to another highlight: The walk back to the centre of the village Dorf Tirol will be illuminated by more than a hundred torches.
Program Soirees 2019:
- 20th June: Salonorchester Alhambra - Thoma Gansch
- 27th June: Ensemble Liguriani - Fabio Rinaudo
- 4th July: Ensemble David Orlowsky Trio
- 11th July: Ensemble Goitse
- 18th July: Ensemble Aluna
- 25th July: Ensemble Rosarum Flores - W. Praxmarer
Tourist office Dorf Tirol
Tel.: +39 0473 923 314