The bikemobil Card is an advantage card allowing you to discover throughout the warmer season the beautiful nature and the sights in South Tyrol by the means of public transport and by rental bike in an eco-friendly way.
Be it kids or adults, high on the mountains or down in the valleys, the varied landscape in South Tyrol can best be discovered on two wheels. If you would like to rent a bike, to shorten the arrival or return trip and to expand your excursion radius, the bikemobil Card will be the best option.
Details about the bikemobil Card
With this combined ticket for one days, you can use all means of public transport in South Tyrol (bus, train, cableway) in South Tyrol:
- Regional trains (Brenner - Trient, Franzensfeste - Innichen/Vierschach, Mals - Meran, Meran - Bozen)
- Local bus services (urban, extra-urban and city bus services) with some exceptions (see below)
- Ritten, Kohlern, Mölten, Vöran and Meransen cableways
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair (CH)
The bikemobil Card is not valid for:
- long-distance trains (e.g. EC or Frecciargento)
- for the bus shuttle services Fischleintal (line 440), Toblach - Auronzo hut/Three Peaks (line 444) and Welsberg - Lake Prags (line 439)
- for the bus between Toblach and Prags (line 442), from mid-July to mid-September
In addition, with the bikemobil Card, you can rent a bike for one day at one of the numerous rental stations by Südtirol Rad or Papin Sport o Südtirolbike. Two points must be considered: The rental bike can be returned only to a rental station of the organisation where it was rented due to organisational reasons. As well, the bikemobil Card does not entail transporting the rental bike on the means of public transport.
The bikemobil Card is available at the südtirolmobil sales points at the price of 30 € for 1 day, at the tourist offices as well as at the participating bike rentals places.
The tickets for children from 6 to 14 years are half price. Children under 6 years travel for free on the means of public transport.
Please click on the link in the e-mail to complete your subscription.