CastelrondaDUE TO THE CURRENT EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, NO EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE PRESENT TIME!
Region: Bozen and environs
Six castles + six stories! The result is a varied cultural offer giving you the opportunity to get to know the most beautiful castles in Southern South Tyrol and to spend a nice weekend in a historical ambience.
In the environs of the South Tyrolean provincial capital Bozen, there are numerous palaces, little castles and elegant estates. From 30th May to 2nd June 2020, six of them participate in the event Castelronda and offer a special programme that invites you to travel through time – from the Middle Ages to this day.
Rafenstein, Runkelstein & more
Every castle will organize special offers on the occasion of the event Castelronda:
- Rafenstein Castle aboce Bozen
- Runkelstein Castle in St. Anton/Bozen: guided tours with medieval costumes, storytellers and workshops
- Maretsch Castle in Bozen: (philosophical) guided tours
- Moos-Schulthaus Castle in Eppan: guided tours, storytellers and fairy-tale cinema
- Trostburg Castle in near Waidbruck: guided tours, fairy-tale cinema and storytellers
- Boymont Castle in Eppan: wine tasting, guided hike, adventures and games for kids
During the event, some castles are reachable also by shuttle bus.
Tourist Office Bozen
Tel.: +39 0471 307 000