Holidays with your dog in South Tyrol
People say, dogs are men’s best friends. Well, now why don’t bring them along on your holiday in South Tyrol?
A vacation with your dog in South Tyrol will surely turn to be an unforgettable experience: with lots of walking paths and tours in woods or up and down the mountains in the middle of an exciting nature.
Who travels with its dog (or cat or ferret) to South Tyrol has to take along the EU pet passport, which is available at veterinarians. In addition, the animal must have a tattoo or a microchip for identification. Finally, all pets must have a vaccination against rabies, which is at least 21 days old and maximum 1 year.
Regulations for dog owners
Since 2009 in Italy dog owners are obliged to use a leash and to bring along a muzzle, even if the dogs not always have to wear it. Furthermore, dog dirt has to be removed.
Dog Hotels, animal sitting & other useful addresses
- Hundeclub Tauferer Ahrntal in Gais near Bruneck: +39 347 926 1797, email@example.com
- Tierpension Sankt Franziskus in Olang: +39 0474 496 370, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tierheim Obervintl in Vintl: +39 0472 868 172
- Tierheim Sill on Ritten: +39 0471 329 800, email@example.com
- Hundeschule Die Seilschaft in Klobenstein on Ritten: +39 393 930 5770, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog's Hotel in Margreid an der Weinstraße: +39 0471 809 000, email@example.com
- Tierpension Kohlerhof in Afing/Jenesien: +39 0471 354 216, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Residence Neuhauser in Terlan: +39 344 2559 659, email@example.com
- Hundepension Dog academy in Tiers am Rosengarten, +39 335 13 09 750, firstname.lastname@example.org