Climbing parks in Prags
Various cliffs in Prags of different difficulty, suitable for all types of climbing and preparation.
- The climbing park offers a unique view of Lake Prags. Rocky dolomite and notches.
- Route: you park directly to the lake Prags.
- Access: from left or right turn around the lake until wooden sign "Gym rock"
- Difficulty:3 of 3; 1 of 4; 1 of 6a; 3 of 6b; 3 of 6c; 2 of 7b.
Hotel - Lake Prags
- This area is located behind the hotel, offers a lot of ways, dolomite, climbing strapiombante on net holes and notches.
- Route: you park at Lake Prags
- Access: follow the forest trail behind the hotel, for a few metres, then go left and follow the blue arrows.
- Difficulty: 1 of 5b; 2 of 6a; 2 of 6b; 4 of 6c; 2 of 7a; 3 of 7b; 5 of 7c; 1 of 8a; 1 of 8b.
Brüggele - Prags
- This is the oldest cliff in the valley of Prags, but also the most popular. Dolomia, climbing varies.
- Route: it goes towards Welsberg, enters the Valley of Prags, turn left, towards Plätzwiese. Leave your camera in the hotel parking Brüggele.
- Access: Follow the paved road up to the first bend, cross the stream and continue right up to the wall.
- Difficulty: 3 of 5a; 2 of 5b; 2 of 5c; 5 of 6a; 5 of 6b; 4 of 6c; 1 of 7a; 1 of 7b; 1 of 7c.
Kirchler - Prags
- Roads sunny and demanding, rock and perfect scenery. Limestone, heels and holes net.
- Route: enter the Prags Valley between Niederdorf and Welsberg and from there continue on the left towards Plätzwiese. Parking next to the road under the cliff.
- Access: Plätzwiese follow the path up to number 3 Crag.
- Difficulty: 3 of 6a; 2 of 6b; 8 of 6c; 5 of 7a; 3 of 7b.
Plätzwiese - Prags
- The countryside offers the cliff is really a dream! Difficulties of low and average, climbing for the most part on vertical limestone. There are also steps friable.
- Route: ranging from Bruneck to Welsberg you enter the Valley of Prags, and continue to Plätzwiese.
- Access: From the parking lot continue to 200 m, follow the fence to get to trail number 3, to follow up streets.
- Difficulty: 5 of 4; 3 of 5b; 3 of 5c; 7 of 6a; 6 of 6b; 2 of 7a.
Recently booked accommodation
Prags in Hochpustertal
Family-run hotel in the Dolomites, comfortable rooms with any comfort, wellness oasis with whirlpool and sauna, fitness room, excellent cuisine and much more.
Mountain Refugium & SPA Hotel Asterbel
Prags in Hochpustertal
Holidays in the heart of the Dolomites, ideal starting point for excursions, directly at the ski lifts of Prags, wellness area & excellent cuisine.
Events in Hochpustertal
29.08.2020 - 31.08.2020
The next edition of the Tyrol Festival takes place in the summer of 2020, promising more high-class music for connoisseurs.
04.09.2020 - 08.09.2020
Gustav Mahler Music Weeks
Hochpustertal in concert! The Gustav Mahler Music Weeks in Toblach offer many nice surprises this year too.
During the bike event Eroica Dolomiti, the participants compete on three different distances with their vintage bikes and historical racing outfits.