Summer of CultureThe Green Pass is required for many events. Please inform yourself in advance about the admission conditions and observe the current rules.
The Jaufenburg Castle nearby St. Leonhard in Passeier was built in the late Middle Ages. Today is only the keep preserved, which belongs to the MuseumPasseier. Beside of exhibitions about the history of the castle and the valley, you can see there also beautiful paintings from the renaissance.
In summer, you can enjoy also cabaret and music evenings in the wonderful ambience of the historic building.
This year, the event takes place in the Tirolerhof-Stadl in St. Leonhard!
Programme of Summer of Culture 2021:
- Wednesday 21 July: Trio Tritonus
- Wednesday 28 July: Theatre "Goethe's Faust"
- Wednesday 4 August: Cabaret with "Bumillo"
- Wednesday 11 August: Flouraschworz
- Wednesday 18 August: Cabaret with "Han's Kaffl"
The events start each time at 8:30 pm. You can buy the tickets in the tourist office in St. Leonhard in Passeier.