The next edition of the Tyrol Festival takes place August and September 2018, promising more high-class music for connoisseurs.
In Toblach, the famous composer Gustav Mahler spent his last three summers and composed two of the most famous and important pieces of his life and the history of music. So it is an ideal setting for such an event.
For more than a week you can listen to the best and most famous works of classical music conducted by star conductors and performed by different orchestras. Last but not least the magic and autumnal beauty of the Dolomites make the event even more special.
Programme of the Tyrol Festival 2018:
- Saturday, 4th August: Exhibition Will-ma Kammerer
- Saturday, 4th August: Bayerisches Landesjugendorchester
- Friday, 10th August: Youth Orchestra "Accademia di Musica Antica" Brunico
- Sunday, 12th August: Manfred Osten in conversation with brain reseacher Wolf Singer
- Sunday, 12th August: Romanian National Youth Orchestra
- Friday, 17th August: Soirée spirituelle - Il Pinzimonio Vocale
- Sunday, 19th August: Orchestra Regionale Sinfonica Veneta
- Monday, 20th August: Alexander Malofeev, piano
- Monday, 20th August until Friday, 24th August: „International Pianofriends“ summer camp with final concert
- Saturday, 25th August: Symphonic orchestra and choirs of “Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes”
- Saturday, 1st September: ONAIR- A Cappella-Pop-Show
- Sunday, 2nd September: Soirée spirituelle - Chamber Choir „Alla Breve“
- Saturday, 8th September: National Italian Youth Orchestra
Tickets for concerts of the Tyrol Festival 2018 can be booked in the online ticket service.
Grand Hotel Toblach
Tel.: +39 0474 976 151