South Tyrolean knight’s tournamentDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
The South Tyrolean knight’s tournaments are a revival of medieval times. This special event takes place in August in the Churburg Castle near Schluderns.
For instance, you may see fighting knights, jugglers, medieval musicians and you can taste also specialties prepared according to ancient recipes.
Program of the South Tyrolean knight’s tournaments includes amongst other things:
- exciting knight’s tournaments and battle scenes,
- medieval games for the Churburg trophy,
- chariot races and fire shows,
- flight performances with falcons,
- for kids: pony and camel trekking, archery, children’s horse show, petting zoo, storyteller…,
- different procession,
- medieval markets and much more!
Club "Südtiroler Ritterspiele"
Phone: +39 0473 831 190