Golf tips for South Tyrol
All those who spend a golf holiday in South Tyrol for the first time, will find some recommendations for an absolutely successful stay here.
- The golf courses in South Tyrol have different characteristics and rules. For instance, most of the courses require soft spikes and dogs on a leash are allowed only partially. If you get informed previously, you will enjoy playing golf even more.
- Some golf clubs ask for a reservation by all guests, other only on weekends and holidays. With a reservation, you are always on the safe side.
- The compliance with the golf etiquette and the course regulations guarantees unlimited golf fun.
- On the golf courses situated above 1,000 m the weather can change immediately. In fact, it is always good to bring a pullover and a raincoat.
- As well, the golf courses in the mountains do not have very high temperatures neither in summer. Also, the solar radiation is underestimated – sufficient solar protection is a must.
- All guests at the partner hotels of the association “Golf in South Tyrol” enjoy many advantages with the Golfcard Südtirol. The card is valid for all eight 18-hole and 9-hole courses in South Tyrol as well as for the 18-hole course of Dolomiti golf club in Nonstal in Trentino.
Popular accommodation in South Tyrol
WINKLER Sport - Spa - Family
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Also very friendly. The food is amazing. We enjoyed the abondance of activities for all ages.
Recently booked accommodation
Reischach at Mt. Kronplatz
Comfortable apartments at Mt. Kronplatz, ideal for families, breakfast or half board at Hotel Petrus on request, free access to the wellness oasis with indoor pool in the hotel.
Hotel & Residence Johanneshof
Tscherms in Meran and environs
Comfortable rooms & spacious apartments, rich breakfast buffet or bread service, garden with heated pool, sunbathing lawn and garden house with whirlpool.
Events in South Tyrol
15.07.2020 - 26.08.2020
Cheese Hike in Mühlwald
Discover the wonderful nature of the Tauferer Ahrntal Valley, taste the specialties of the local cheese producing farms and watch preparation of the specialties!
08.07.2020 - 28.08.2020
Experience the mountains
Go on a hike with experienced mountain guides to the most beautiful destinations around Dorf Tirol or in the famous Dolomites!
01.04.2020 - 15.11.2020
Gardens & Thermal Baths
The amazing Gardens of Castel Trauttmansdorff will be open from April 1st and are showing the most beautiful flowers from all over the world.