Golf tips for South Tyrol
All those who spend a golf holiday in South Tyrol for the first time, will find some recommendations for an absolutely successful stay here.
- The golf courses in South Tyrol have different characteristics and rules. For instance, most of the courses require soft spikes and dogs on a leash are allowed only partially. If you get informed previously, you will enjoy playing golf even more.
- Some golf clubs ask for a reservation by all guests, other only on weekends and holidays. With a reservation, you are always on the safe side.
- The compliance with the golf etiquette and the course regulations guarantees unlimited golf fun.
- On the golf courses situated above 1,000 m the weather can change immediately. In fact, it is always good to bring a pullover and a raincoat.
- As well, the golf courses in the mountains do not have very high temperatures neither in summer. Also, the solar radiation is underestimated – sufficient solar protection is a must.
- All guests at the partner hotels of the association “Golf in South Tyrol” enjoy many advantages with the Golfcard Südtirol. The card is valid for all eight 18-hole and 9-hole courses in South Tyrol as well as for the 18-hole course of Dolomiti golf club in Nonstal in Trentino.