Hochpustertal gourmet festivalDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
This year as well, connoisseurs from near and far come together again in order to enjoy fantastic culinary creations by internationally known chefs.
In occasion of the Hochpustertal gourmet festival, there will be top culinary events from 6th to 11th October 2020.
The chef Chris Oberhammer (Restaurant Tilia in Toblach) takes all interested persons on a gourmet journey in the middle of the dreamlike Mountain world of the Dolomites.
The festival allows you to experience creations by the international chef elite, to taste excellent wines and to discover the special culinary facets of the Italian and Austrian Hochpustertal. Moreover, a gala dinner will provide you with unforgettable gourmet moments in an exclusive ambiance.
Here are some highlights from the programme of this year’s Hochpustertal gourmet festival:
- 5th October: Opening on a small scale in the Restaurant Tilia (6 pm)
- 6th October: Mountain Welcome at the Weberhof (6 pm)
- 8th October: 4 Hands Dinner in the Winkelkeller (6 pm)
- 9th October: Picnic in the Dolomites (10 am)
- 10th October: Chris & Friends Dinner at Restaurant Tilia (7 pm)
- 11th October: Farmers meet Chefs at the Klaudehof in Toblach (from 11 am)
Further information & tickets:
Hochpustertal gourmet festival
Tel. +39 335 8127783
Photos © Bruno Mandolesi