The sweet temptation trailDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
During this event you have the opportunity to explore the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites during a wonderful hiking tour and to enjoy incidentally the traditional sweets of the region.
Motivated hikers will be rewarded not only with wonderful panoramic views, but also with traditional sweet delights in Obereggen between 17 June and 07 October 2018. Eight mountain huts and restaurants at the foot of Mt. Latemar offer various traditional desserts and sweets.
The sweet temptation trail in Obereggen is the ideal event for hikers and persons with a sweet tooth! You have the choice if you want to visit one or more mountain huts during a hiking tour or if you want to taste all sweets during your holidays.
Restaurants and mountain huts:
- Platzl-Obereggen: Ice cream cup Latemarium
tel +39 0471 618 241
- Zischg Alm: typical doughnuts from Eggental Valley with poppy seeds and jam
tel +39 0462 813 600
- Mayrl Alm: South Tyrolean apple fritters
tel +39 333 623 4245
- Ganischger Alm: sweet South Tyrolean dumplings with apricots
tel +39 0462 814 600
- Weigler Schupf: South Tyrolean Kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancake-style mixture combined with sugar and raisins)
tel +39 348 703 1412
- Epircher Laner Alm: South Tyrolean Strauben (fritters with lingonberry jam)
- tel +39 333 598 6253 (closed all day Tuesday, except July until the mid of September)
- Baita Passo Feudo: Strudel Symphonie (4 different kinds of strudel)
tel +39 347 991 9582
- Baita Gardoné: Dolce Baita – selection of desserts
tel +39 0462 503 110
- Almhütte Oberholz: omelet with lingonberry
tel +39 0471 618 299
Tel.: +39 0471 619 500