Christmas market Bozen
Thousands of lights on the central square Walterplatz will take you directly into a special Christmas, characerizing the city of Bozen from the end of November to the beginning of January.Localities in the region
Traditional Christmas carols, music orchestras, wind players, singers and story tellers combined with gastronomic events and handcraft expositions - this is the wonderful mix offered by the Christmas fair that takes place in the South Tyrolean capital Bozen from 24th November 2017 to 6th January 2018.
Every year, about 80 exhibitors will offer local and regional products as well as wide range of handicrafts. In addition, there are waiting a "Magical Winter Forest" and a great Advent calendar.
Opening hours of the Christmas market Bozen:
- From 24th November 2017 to 6th January 2018
- Every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- On 23rd November from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (opening)
- 1st December from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 24th December from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Christmas market is closed on 25th December
- On 31st December from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On 1st January from 12 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tourist Board Bozen
Phone: +39 0471 307 000