Christmas Market in BruneckDUE TO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS, EVENTS CAN BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR HELD IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL SAFETY MEASURES!
Handcrafts, sculptures, wood works, hand-made candles, delicatessen, Christmas bells and much more... For a very special Advent and Christmas time: the Christmas market in Bruneck!
The market stands in the town centre offer you original gift ideas such as hand-made decorations for the Christmas tree, wooden toys, wholesome and tasty food products and much more.
"Christmas in the mountains, traditional and modern"
The entertainment programme of the Christmas fair in Bruneck includes for instance the opening ceremony, Christmas masses, a crib exhibition, music and dance and guided city tours under the slogan "Christmas Experience Bruneck".
In addition, there are special offers for families and children, such as the pageant with St. Nicholas and the wonderful ice rink in front of the town hall. On 8th and 15th December, craftsmen offer their products at the medieval Bruneck Castle.
Opening hours of the Christmas fair in Bruneck 2019:
- 28 November 2019 to 6 January 2020
- Opening ceremony: 28 November at 5:00 p.m.
- From Monday to Sunday and on holidays: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 24 December: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 25 December: closed
- 31 December: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1 January: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Gastronomy stands: Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Gastronomy stands: Friday, Saturday and pre-holidays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Photos © Heinz Innerhofer