1 card, 80 museums, all public transport in South Tyrol and much more – the AlgundCard is your ticket for unforgettable holidays in Algund!
You get the special card if you spend at least one night in one of the participative accommodations in Algund. With the AlgundCard you can use all public transport in South Tyrol as well as some of the funiculars and visit 80 museums for free.
- Regional trains between Brenner –Trento and Mals–Vierschach
- Public transport buses (city and regional buses)
- Funiculars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Vöran and Aschbach
- The narrow gauge railway on Ritten and the funicular railway to Mendel
- Post bus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair
- Free admission to 80 museums
- At least 10% reduction in more than 100 institutions (like lidos)
- Free excursions