Winter dreams with Arc Alpin
Region: Seiser Alm-Schlern
The mountain school Arc Alpin will bring you this winter to very special places.
The team of the extreme mountain climber and certificated mountain and ski guide Helmut Kritzinger will bring you to the most beautiful spots of the UNESCO world heritage Dolomites.
Walks with snowshoes, mountaineering or free ride, for lovers of nature and sport there is always something suitable.
- On Sundays: War's tour
- On Mondays: Val de Mesdì in the Sella Group
- On Tuesdays: Snowshoe hike to “Zallinger”
- On Wednesdays: Ski mountaineering on Seiser Alm
- On Thursdays: Snowshoes hike near “Tschapit”
- On Fridays: The famous tour “Sellaronda”
Private tours on request.
Arc Alpin offers even daily guided ski tours or snowshoe-hikes to special places and ice climbing.
Mountain guide Helmut Kritzinger, Arc Alpin
Phone: +39 338 200 33 88