Participants from all over the world through four countries in seven days… From 3 to 9 September 2017, the Alps are again the scene for an extremely thrilling and spectacular competition.
In 2017, the famous crossing of the Alps takes place for the 13th time and many participants will again exceed personal borders. Adventure and passion for nature attract yearly numerous runners to cross over 3,000 meter high mountain passes, enjoying a wonderful alpine panorama.
The go-ahead will be given on 3 September 2017 in Fischen in Allgäu in Germany. The next stages are Lecham Arlberg, St. Anton am Arlberg and Landeck in Austria as well as Samnaun and Scoul in Switzerland. Then, the runners have to reach the village Prad am Stilfserjoch and finally the finish Sulden in South Tyrol, Italy.
During the race, the athletes run in teams of two to the seven different stages in the Alps. The Gore-Tex Transalpine Run is regarded as one of the most adventurous running events and to its participants it offers unforgettable experiences in front of a unique mountain scenery.
Of course, you can encourage the sportsmen along their way or cheer them on at their final spurt. Don’t miss this special event and its varied supporting program!
Stages of the Gore-Tex Transalpine Run 2017
- 1st stage: Fischen im Allgäu (GER) - Lech am Arlberg (AUT)
- 2nd stage: Lech am Arlberg (AUT) - St. Anton am Arlberg (AUT)
- 3rd stage: St. Anton am Arlberg (AUT) - Landeck (AUT)
- 4th stage: Landeck (AUT) - Samnaun (SUI)
- 5th stage: Samnaun (SUI) - Scoul (SUI)
- 6th stage: Scoul (SUI) - Prad am Stilfserjoch (ITA)
- 7th stage: Prad am Stilfserjoch (ITA) - Sulden (ITA)
GORE-TEX Transalpine Run