On the way by bike & train
With the combined ticket for train and bicycle you can easily and comfortably discover the holiday region Vinschgau and the entire South Tyrol.
The wonderful bicycle routes in Vinschgau invite to discover the beautiful area by bike from spring to autumn. If you don’t have the possibility to take your own bike with you in your holidays, you should buy a bikemobil Card.
With the combined ticket you can use the train in Vinschgau and all public transport in South Tyrol. Furthermore, you can rent a bicycle for free in one of the 20 participative rental stations in South Tyrol.
By rental bike through the Vinschgau
Opening hours of the bike rentals next to the train stations in Vinschgau and Meran for spring 2019 (until 3rd November):
- Reschen (from 1st June - 30th September): 9.00 am - 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Mals (from 8th April): 8.00 am - 1.15 pm and 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
- Spondinig (from 8th April): 9.00 am - 12.00 am and 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Schlanders (from 15th April): 9.00 am - 12.30 am and 1.30 pm - 6.00 pm
- Latsch (from 1st May): 9.00 am - 12.15 am and 1.30 pm - 6.00 pm
- Naturns (from 1st May): 9.00 am - 12.00 am and 1.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Meran (from 8th April): 8.00 am - 12.00 am and 1.00 pm - 7.00 pm