Christmas market in Meran
During Christmas time the elegant spa town Meran offers to its guests a nice Christmas market, which is characterized by a very magical atmosphere.Localities in the region
In addition to traditional stands where you can buy local handicrafts such as Christmas decorations, wooden statues, felt slippers, objects of artistic weaving and of course food products such as bacon, cheese or honey, the Christmas Market of Meran has many more surprises for you!
For instance: the ice-skating rink in the central square open throughout the Christmas period, city tours in horse-drawn carriages and the parade of Saint Nicholas on 6 December. Obviously, the market includes also a varied supporting programme with Christmas songs, choir concerts and theatres.
Opening times Christmas fair Meran:
- From 24 November 2017 to 6 January 2018
- Opening: 23 November at 5 p.m.
- From Sunday to Thursday: from 10 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. (gastronomy until 9 p.m.)
- On Fridays, Saturdays & festive days: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (gastronomy until 10.30 p.m.)
- 24 December: from 10 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. (gastronomy until 5 p.m.)
- 25 December: closed
- 31 December: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (gastronomy until 5 p.m.)
- 1 January: from 10.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (gastronomy until 9 p.m.)
- 6 January: from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Merano Tourist Bureau
Phone: +39 0473 272 000