3 Nations Summer Card Gold
The summer season on the Reschenpass offers lots of opportunities for spending your leisure time – rambles through the impressive natural landscape, but also demanding mountain tours, bike trips or even boat trips on the lake of Reschen.
The perfect destination to soak up the sun, enjoy the beautiful panorama and spend unforgettable hours with your friends or your family!
For your carefree holiday in the region of Reschenpass and Vinschgau we have a profitable offer for you – the 3 Nations Summer Card Gold.
With the Summer Card Gold you can use busses, trains, funicular railways for free and you get a free boats trip on the lake of Reschen. Included are also entrees in museums, lidos, swimming lakes and much more.
- 3 days: 42,00 €
- Valid 6 in 7 days: 56,00 €
- Children until the age of 14 (age-group 2004): free
The Summer Card Gold includes:
Free use of 5 funicular railways in summer
- cable car Schöneben
- cable car Haideralm
- cable car Mutzkopf
- cable car Bergkastel
- cable car Scuol
7 days of mobility in South Tirol, Tirol and Unterengadin
- Free use of the public transport between Martina/Nauders/Reschen to Mals/Meran or Melag
- Free use of the train in Vinschgau between Mals/Meran/Bozen inclusive Citybus
- Free use of the buses in Tirol between Nauders and Landeck, Samnaun, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and to the Kaunertal
- Free use of the Swiss post bus between Martina/Scuol and Martina/Smnaun
- Free use of the Swiss post bus between Mals and Müstair
- one free boat trip with the MS Hubertus on the lake of Reschen (from July till October)
Kaunertal panoramic road
- 30% reduction on the funicular railway Karlesjoch on 3100 meters and the glacier toll road
Free admission to Altfinstermünz (from Tuesday till Sunday)
- Free participation on the animation programme: treasure hunting on the experience track Talai, Grissu the firefighter and much more
- Free entrance to the adventure world Goldseewasser in Nauders
Tourist office Reschenpass
Phone: +39 0473 63 31 01