Almencard Gitschberg Jochtal
30 huts, 2 cable cars, 1 vacation area! What would you need more for an active summer holiday? The vacation area Gitschberg Jochtal is an ideal place for your family and hiking holiday.
Furthermore, this area offers a unique opportunity for all its guests! On your arrival, you will receive a free personal Almencard that will enable you to enjoy many advantages and many discounts throughout the holiday.
First of all, the card includes the unlimited use of regional cable cars and chairlifts. In addition, there are waiting many historical and cultural visits, guided excursions and nordic walking tours.
The Almencard is available during the long summer season - in 2018 from 19 May to 4 November.
The Almencard includes the following services:
- Gitschberg cable car
- Jochtal cable car
- Shuttle bus Mühlbach-Alps of Rodeneck
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities
- Free participation in our varied weekly programme:
- Summer in the mountains with Kneipp
- Bogbean, Yarrow and Magic Spells in Natz (Almencard PLUS holders only)
- Hike to the Eisbruggsee lake in Pfunders
- Carriage ride for children in Meransen (5–14 years)
- The Meronsna Legend Trails
- Gone with the Water (Almencard PLUS holders only)
- Rafting Taster
- Big 5 Altitude hike to the Wilde Kreuzspitze/Seefeldspitze (alternately)
- Into the Woods
- Meeting the animals at the Ahner mountain farm (5–9 years)
- Meditative hike and yoga in Natz
- Hike to the Pfunders mountain farms
- On Top of the World (10–14 years)
- Krixly Kraxly (5–9 years)
- Horse-drawn carriage tour on Jochtal
- Lama trekking for families (Almencard PLUS holders only)
- Sunrise hike
- Family hike to the Spinges Bunker
- Old Castles & New Wines - Visit to the Vineyard & Organic Farm
- Medieval Games at the Mühlbacher Klause Ruins (5–9 years)
- Guided tours of the Mühlbacher Klause
- The cleansing power of smoke and herbs (Almencard PLUS holders only)
- The Path towards Balance (Almencard PLUS holders only)
The guided tours and events will take place weekly. Minimum number of participants: 4 adults respectively 5 kids from 5 to 14 years.
Registrations can be submitted till the day before/4.00 pm to your host or to the tourist offices of the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal.