Participants from all over the world through four countries in eight days… From August 31st to September 7th 2019, the Alps are again the scene for an extremely thrilling and spectacular competition.
In 2019, the famous crossing of the Alps takes place for the 15th time and many participants will again exceed personal borders. Adventure and passion for nature attract yearly numerous runners to cross over 3,000 meter high mountain passes, enjoying a wonderful alpine panorama.
The go-ahead will be given on August 31st 2019 in Oberstdorf in Germany.
During the race, the athletes run in teams of two to the eight different stages in the Alps. The Gore-Tex Transalpine Run is regarded as one of the most adventurous running events and to its participants it offers unforgettable experiences in front of a unique mountain scenery.
Of course, you can encourage the sportsmen along their way or cheer them on at their final spurt. Don’t miss this special event and its varied supporting program!
Stages of the Gore-Tex Transalpine Run 2019
- 1st stage: Oberstdorf - Lech am Arlberg
- 2nd stage: Lech am Arlberg - St. Anton
- 3rd stage: St. Anton - Landeck
- 4th stage: Landeck - Samnaun
- 5th stage: Samnaun - Alp Trider
- 6th stage: Samnaun - Scuol
- 7th stage: Scuol - Prad am Stilfserjoch
- 8th stage: Prad am Stilfserjoch - Sulden
GORE-TEX Transalpine Run