Wild Herbs Days
Region: Meran and environs
With the arrival of spring nature awakens. Gardens and orchards of South Tyrol are beginning to grow countless species of plants and herbs, that for centuries farmers and locals have used in many fields - from natural remedies to most delicious dishes.
The herbs are healthy and genuine and represent a treasure trove for cooks in the area. From 26th April to 27th May 2018, some restaurants in Lana, Völlan, Vigiljoch, Sirmian and Prissian will enlarge their menus with the aroma of different herbs, combining creativity and tradition.
The participating restaurants are:
- Restaurant Osteria OW Lana da Renato, Lana
- Restaurant Gasthof Jäger, Sirmian
- Restaurant Kirchsteiger, Völlan
- Gasthaus Rafflerhof, Völlan
- vigilius mountain resort, Vigiljoch
- Restaurant Weinlounge Stadele, Lana
- Nutris. Vegetarisches Gourmetrestaurant, Völlan
- Gasthof Zum Mohren, Prissian
- Gasthof Pawigler Wirt, Lana/Pawigl
Needless to say that all the herbs used to prepare the delicacies are grown in the area of Meran and environs.
Tourist office Lana and surroundings
Tel.: +39 0473 561 770