Christmas market Sterzing
Enjoy the delicious smell of cinnamon, gingerbread and marzipan, hear the traditional Christmas songs and attune yourself to the most beautiful time of the year!
The best way to get in tune with Christmas is a visit to the traditional and romantic Christmas market in Sterzing, which annually turns the city in a wonderful winter world. The fabulous market and its attractions are open from the end of November to the beginning of January.
On the stands of the Christmas fair in Sterzing you will find a lot of nice gift articles. In addition there are many inviting gastronomic stands providing mulled wine, hot apple juice and roasted chestnuts and there are offered carriage rides, guided tours through the nearby mine, torch walks, concerts, New Year’s Eve parties and many other events, too.
Read more about the Christmas market in Sterzing in our calendar of events!
Opening hours of the Christmas market Sterzing:
- From 23 November 20187 to 6 January 2019
- From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- On Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. - from 26 December on from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 24 December: from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 25 December: closed
- 31 December: from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1 January: from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Tourist office Sterzing
Phone: +39 0472 765 325