Christmas market Brixen
The Christmas market in Brixen normally takes place from the end of November to the beginning of January.Localities in the region
Delicious traditional delicacies, the suggestive historical town center with the market and a nativity scene that is about 800 years old... all this and much more is waiting for you in the fascinating town of Brixen.
The Christmas fair includes a varied supporting programme with music groups, choirs, barrel organs, exhibitions, carriage rides through the old town at weekends, a roundabout and special events for children as well as Christmas menus in the restaurants in Brixen and the surrounding area.
- From 23rd November 2018 to 6th January 2019
- From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- On Sundays and holidays from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The market is closed on 25th December
- On 24th and 31st December it is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On 1st January it is open from 12 a.m. to 7 p.m.