Enjoy cycling in South Tyrol and take advantage of the Bikemobil Card that allows you not only to take buses, trains and cable cars, but also to rent a bike.
With the bikemobil Card, you can use integrated public transports in South Tyrol, for one, three, or seven consecutive days, without limit. You will also rent a bike for free for a day.
The bikemobil Card allows you to use:
- Regional train services in South Tyrol: from Brenner to Trento and from Mals to Innichen/Vierschach
- Local bus services (urban, extra-urban and citybus services)
- Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Kohlern, Mölten and Vöran ropeways
- Ritten tram and Mendel funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
The bike will be returned at any point charter "Südtirol Rad" or "Papin Sport", depending on which structure you have chosen for rental. The bikemobil Card can be purchased at the rail stations and bus stations and in the participating bike rentals.
- bikemobil Card 1 day: 25 €
- bikemobil Card 3 days: 30 €
- bikemobil Card 7 days: 35 €
The tickets for children from 6 to 14 years are half price - Children under 6 years travel for free on public transport.