Sightseeing bike tour in Bozen
You would like to explore South Tyrol’s capital? How about another way of city sightseeing – by bike?
If you would like to explore Bozen on your own without having to make extensive walks, we recommend a sightseeing tour by bike.
By means of comfortable rental bikes, this kind of sightseeing tour does not only lead along the main attractions of Bozen, but offers some unusual impressions on side road and new cycle paths too.
Bike rentals and info points
- Location: Walther v. d. Vogelweide Square and Gries Square
- Opening hours: From the middle of May to the end of October daily except on Sundays and holidays from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm, until 7:00 in October
Cycle paths in Bozen
In the tourist office in Bozen you can get a bike map including 8 marked cycle paths in the city of Bozen:
- Historical centre – hospital
- Court – municipal hall
- Outdoor pool – municipal hall
- Kardaun – Kaiserau junction
- Historical centre – Oberau
- Hospital – Pfarrhof
- Gries – Fair
- European Academy – Runkelstein Castle