With the VinschgauCard you can discover South Tyrol for free and enjoy interesting price reductions!
All participative hotels, holiday apartments, boarding houses and campsites in Vinschgau offer the VinschgauCard for their guests for free from March until November. This special card is your ticket for totally mobile holidays in South Tyrol.
With the VinschgauCard you can use public transport in South Tyrol – like busses, local trains, city busses and also some cable cars – for free. So you can discover the beauty of the South Tyrolean landscape not just reasonably, but also eco-friendly and stress-free.
Furthermore, you will get price reductions on the tickets for different museums, leisure time activities and cable cars. In addition, you will get exclusive services and benefits at 10 selected attractions in Vinschgau, which are exclusively reserved for the owners of the VinschgauCard.
Additional services VinschgauCard 2020:
- Sunset Kayak Tour: Live an idyllic experience with a guided kayak tour on the Lake Reschen at sunset
- Marienberg Monastery, Burgeis: Prior P. Philipp will accompany you in discovering moments of true tranquility
- E-Bike pleasure tour: E-bike tour to visit Romanesque treasures in Upper Val Venosta, sample Val Venosta products and enjoy lunch together
- The worls of the bees, Stilfserjoch national park: Explore the world of bees with a national park ranger and beekeeper and enjoy the taste of pure National Park honey
- Laas Marble, Laas: Marble Adventure Tour with a visit to "Laas Marble" and a marble gift
- Visit the Kandlwaalhof farm: Gain insight into the production of apple juice, dried fruit, Weirouge apples, vinegar and mustard including small samples
- Guided e-bike tour, Martell: Guided e-bike tour to the highest rye farm in Europe with a visit to the old mill
- Summer biathlon, Martell: secure shooting practice with small-calibre rifles at the Biathlon centre
- Via Vinum Venostis: An expert will accompany you along the “Via Vinum Venostis” wine trail, followed by sampling of wines and fine brandies
- Ötzi month September, archeoParc: Enjoy anecdotes and interesting facts about the discovery of Ötzi the Iceman