Culinary Autumn Weeks
Ripe berries, juicy fruits, aromatic herbs, delicious mushrooms and venison meat are the ingredients which the restaurants in Eggental Valley use for preparing their dishes to celebrate autumn!
During the Culinary Autumn Weeks in Eggental Valley you can enjoy tasty dishes with natural ingredients from the woods and meadows in the participating restaurants. As well, you are offered an exciting activity program with guided hikes.
Program of the Culinary Autumn Weeks 2017:
- Tuesday: UNESCO hike: The wood and his wealth
- Wednesday: Short guided hike early in the morning with chance to see local fauna followed by a breakfast at Lake Karer See
- Thursday: Sawmills THEN AND NOW: Guided hike to the nearby Sägewerk Latemar sawmill and the traditional Tischler Säge sawmill in Welschnofen with a guided tour of both workshops
- Tuesday: Short guided hike in the evening with chance to see local fauna followed and snack on the Mitterleger mountain
- Thursday: Hike and introduction to flora & fauna of the Dolomites with nature expert Andreas Kircher, followed by a snack at the Stadlalm hut
- Friday: Sawmills THEN AND NOW: Guided hike to the nearby Sägewerk Latemar sawmill and the traditional Tischler Säge in Welschnofen sawmill with guided tour of both workshops
Tel.: +39 0471 619 500
Photo © Eggental Tourism